If you want to increase online sales, you must be doing everything right. But that doesn’t mean the work is all done yet. No, it’s just the beginning. You need to implement the following six important strategies to bring more traffic and convert that traffic into increased sales. Review them in order of importance:
– Participate in social media marketing. Social media allows you to reach millions of new customers on a daily basis. Yes, that is easier said than done. However, as the old adage goes, nothing worth achieving happens easy! Top 12 ways to increase online sales by participating in social media marketing.
– Stay in touch with your customers and build customer loyalty. When you engage in online marketing, you provide a better customer experience than print or broadcast media. For this reason, stay in touch with current and potential customers by sending out regular emails. Also, share information about special offers, new products and exciting promotions.
– Keep your upsells and downsells to a minimum. It’s always wise to upsell and downhill customers when ecommerce marketing. Why? Upselling creates more revenue for your online store. And lowering your upsell and downhill levels creates less revenue for your online store.
– Create an exceptional customer experience. Customer experience is everything. Customers have very specific expectations from an ecommerce website and what they should expect when making a purchase or information about the ordering process. If your website does not match these expectations, then it’s likely your customers will experience a less than satisfactory experience when making a purchase or inquiry.
– Advertise using Pinterest. Pinterest is a social networking website where millions of people view pin boards all over the world. If you’re located in a small town or city, there’s a good chance your community has interest users. Participating in local pinterest ads can increase online sales for your small business.
– Advertise your product reviews on Facebook. Share user-generated content on your business website or Facebook page. Encourage customers and other stakeholders to post product reviews on Facebook. Encourage reviews by others so they can reach a large audience through Facebook.
The small business owner cannot afford to wait around. The key to increasing customer loyalty is to advertise to your customers and draw them in. This will not only bring in new customers but will also increase your online sales. If you need more help, contact a digital marketing agency that specializes in advertising to grow your business. With their knowledge and expertise you’ll be able to grow your business and increase online sales.
Instagram – A social media site, Instagram has become very popular recently. Millions of customers and users upload pictures, videos, and photos from their vacation, wedding, picnic, or any other special occasion. The Instagram customer loyalty program lets you promote specific products and encourage customers to post reviews on Instagram.
Shopify – e-commerce and internet marketing company, Shopify offers tools to help you market your business online as well as provide consumer support. They currently offer a mobile marketing campaign that allows you to display your products and services in stores, on your website, and across multiple networks. Another tool that you may find interesting is their geo-targeted ads service. With this service, you can place different ads in different locations that are based on your customer’s location. geo-targeted ads to increase your online sales, because it allows your potential customers to see your products when they are searching based on their location.
Social Media Ads – Google, Facebook, and Twitter have all introduced different features that will help you increase online sales. Google will be introducing search results that feature the top stories on the network, which means your ads will be showing up whenever someone searches for your brand. Facebook lets you display sponsored stories and information on your wall, which will also show up in the news feeds of your friends. And lastly, you can use YouTube and other video sharing sites to advertise your brand. Content marketing helps you to increase customer loyalty and also helps you to gain brand reputation, as customers who have trust in your brand will share this content with their contacts.
Customer Service and Satisfaction – Another ecommerce marketing tactics that you can use to increase online sales is providing customer service and satisfaction to your customers. If you provide quality customer service, your customers will be more likely to return to you. As a result, loyal customers are much more likely to recommend your product or service to their friends and other customers, which will also increase the amount of sales that you experience.
Instagram – There was a recent study found that Instagram users spend longer than others on products. In order to increase online sales, you can take advantage of this recent study found on Instagram. You can use Instagram to instill your customer service skills through images that you post. For example, if you’re selling products on Instagram, you could take a picture of your packaging or display a few product samples so that your customers can see how your merchandise looks like. If you have any images of customer service representatives giving customers helpful information or sharing testimonials about your products, post these images on Instagram and create an Instagram account for your business. The bottom line is that if your customers see that you have a quality product to sell and that you provide great customer service, they’re more likely to buy from you.